I love participating in online challenges created to help others (like me!) improve their lives. I signed up for one recently, The Chic Site by Rachel Hollis’ Last90Days Challenge. It’s a free challenge, and if you are also interested you can sign up too – it starts on 1st October.
Signing up for this challenge got me thinking about past challenges I’ve enjoyed. Some challenges I have previously participated in and would recommend are:
- Frugalwoods Uber Frugal Month Challenge. I have done this challenge a few times and you can take it any time of year but you can also participate as part of a group each July and December.
- Zero Day Finance’s Zero Day Challenge
- Chopra Centre Meditation’s 21-Day Meditation Challenges (also refer to my previous article on Meditation for more information)
- Sophie Uliano’s health-based challenges. Sophie runs a number of events, I recently I completed her seven-day smoothie challenge which was great. If you’re interested in Sophie’s upcoming challenges you can subscribe to her mailing list.
- Simple Savings annual calendar – provides a different challenge for each month of the year. A new calendar is usually released towards the end of the previous year.
Do you participate in any online (or offline) challenges? What challenges would you recommend?